Can we stock your products?
Absolutely! We love our stockists. Send an email to email@example.com and we'll provide you with more information.
Where do you post to?
We ship our products nation wide! Whether you live in sunny Coconut Grove up in the Northern Territory or down in beautiful Bruny Island, Tasmania - Our Lunables products will arrive safely at your doorstep.
Update: We have gone Global! From Iceland to Tokyo, we are ready to send our Lunables products to you.
How much does postage cost?
Great question, we send all of our products by courier and offer a competitive flat rate for standard shipping. If you have chosen a PO Box or Australia Post Parcel locker, we will send your order by Australia Post (with tracking).
- Flat Rate: $8
- Express Shipping: $15
- Order over $100: Free Shipping
- Order over $100 Express Shipping: $10
When can I expect to receive my Lunables package once I've ordered?
As we are based in Victoria, standard shipping can take anywhere between 3 - 5 business days for our neighbouring states of NSW and SA, and up to business 5 - 7 days for WA, QLD, NT and TAS. If Express Shipping is selected, your order will arrive within a couple of business days after shipment.
What payment methods do you accept?
We offer a variety of payment methods: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Apple Pay and the very popular Afterpay :)
What happens if I don't receive my order within a week?
Please feel free to head to the "Contact Us" page if you are concerned about your order not arriving within 7 days of shipment. We are more than happy to help with tracking the order. If it turns out that our courier service has misplaced your order (which happens once in a blue moon) we will re-send the order for you.
Help! My toddler has drawn all over my carpet with Magic Waxi crayons! How do I remove the markings?
Don't panic! It happens all the time. The first thing we recommend is that you try and remove the markings as soon as possible. Follow the steps below:
1. Mix detergent with washing powder (preferably containing stain remover) in warm water.
2. Take a cloth and fold it in two so that it has at least two layers. Dip the cloth in the water so that it is wet but not soaked through.
3. Place the cloth over the mark and push down on it (apply pressure, don't wipe!). Some of the marking should be absorbed by the cloth.
4. Repeat process above. If there is still a faint mark, spray the area with a stain remover and leave it to soak for 10 - 30 minutes. Then you can attempt to wipe the mark away.
We recommend Vanish Oxi Action stain remover and Sard Wonder Soap for removing stains.